Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fat pants

We've got clients visiting today, which means we have to dress business formal. These dress pants that I have on are not compatible with my holiday weight that I have yet to lose. (I did, however, go running last night. Two miles in 45 minutes is not something that I am proud of.) Also in my defense is the fact that these pants are from Express, and the thigh area isn't designed for someone who does squats every time they work out. Once every two months. My biggest fear today is sitting down and tearing the seams that are working so hard to keep my ass in.

In other news, there's this guy at work that looks exactly like Patsy Parisi from the Sopranos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

You are a riot... keep writing it is making me giggle! ty

PS I also think that pants shrink when not worn often enough...

8:05 AM  
Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

eric, you needs to sign onto aim express (or even regular aim for chrissakes!). it's what all the cool kids (comme moi) are doing

9:18 AM  
Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

snooty mcstinkchach--yeah that's original :P

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home