Thursday, February 02, 2006

Traffic jams and traffic cams

I hate traffic. A lot. I hate the fact that most traffic isn't caused by accidents, but by people driving like idiots and not paying attention, and the traffic caused by accidents is from people driving like idiots and not paying attention. When a 20 minute commute takes almost an hour, yeah, I think it's safe to say I have no patience. The good news is, I found this website that has live pictures of traffic in the DFW area. The bad news is, 635 is always jammed up until 6PM. Moving day can't get here soon enough.

In other news, I lost 100 dollars last night in a card room. Not Teddy KGB's place by any means, but it was still interesting and kinda scary. The players look like they're child molesters or some other form of social degenerate. It's definitely a step up from the 50 dollar buy-in games I used to play in college. Let's just say I bluffed at the wrong pot at the wrong time. But, in my defense, I was up around 160 for a good portion of the night. To add insult to injury, none of my eight lottery tickets matched more than one number. Money won is twice as sweet as money earned, but money earned comes in reliably twice a month.

Break's over, back on your heads.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

eric, do you actually work during the 'workday'? because i don't. because there is seriously nothing for me to do. so all i can do is constantly hit refresh on everyone's blogs hoping they have updated. they have not. you disappoint me eric; you disappoint me. sigh.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home