Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Getting Through The Day

If I didn't have to pee so bad, there is no way I would've stayed awake through that meeting.

I used a post-it note to wipe up a puddle of pineapple juice that I spilled.

Napping in my car might turn into a daily occurrence.

Friday can't get here fast enough.

edit: In principle, I'm against these sensationalist stories that aren't real news, but for some reason I still read them. This teacher gives all the other ones that has sex with her students a bad name. Mainly because she's fat and ugly. http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/04/teacher.sex/index.html

4 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

so aside from reading up on teachers + students, doing kegels (and what does a guy do while doing kegels?), and napping on the toilet/in the car/at the desk, what exactly is it that you DO? i mean, don't they give you any work at all?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Panda on this one...and whatever happend to the executive washroom....odds are 5 to 4 that u don't make it to the next fiscal year by the tone of ur articals

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous needs to blow the collective readership hard and thoroughly.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

i use post-it notes to clean up every thing in my office. i'm an office slave(known to many as a student worker)and my bosses tend to get pretty pissy when it comes to liquids and the desk area.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home