Monday, April 03, 2006

New Fiscal Year's Resolutions

The toilet paper today is of a better quality than that of previous months. This can only mean one thing: The new fiscal year is upon us. Seeing as how I was too caught up in my post-graduation bliss when 2006 rang in to want to better myself, I decided to take advantage of this opportunity and make some resolutions.

Work Related:
  • Actually do work when at the office
  • Stay awake after lunch
  • Stay awake before lunch
  • Get here closer to 9 than 930
  • Talk less on Google Chat
Everything Else:
  • Read more books
  • Write more columns
  • Spend less than 1000 a month
  • Drink less
  • Every other time I want a Cabana Bowl, tell myself no
  • Be more spontaneous
  • Listen to one Japanese learning tape each night before going to bed
  • Do cardio 4 nights a week
  • Get 8 hours of sleep each night
  • Don't consider it a personal victory if I only do three of the aforementioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home