Sunday, March 26, 2006

Strictly Platonic

Last night, my friend Phamasaurus invited me to her friend's barbecue. We ended up going to a club, and then we ended up at her place. By ended up, I mean, manipulated the terms of the situation where we'd be at her place last while I dropped other people off. Which is fine, that's not the point of the story. The point is, while at her place, we watched I Love Lucy DVDs (this was actually the selling point behind me dropping her off) and fell asleep on the floor. I should probably clarify this point. The girl's been at her apartment for two years, and does not own a couch. My back hasn't hurt this much since Spring Break 2003, where we slept eight to a room and I contracted scabies from our overpacked hotel room.

I did find evidence that she's been to Ikea though. Also, she's named Phamasaurus because her sleep noises closely resemble a character from Jurassic Park.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wang.....u mean to tell me that you sat through I Love Lucy DVD's and did'nt get get to round third base like Hank Aaron breaking the home run record???? Which brings me to, could anyone explain what the efff each base stands for, who made that twisted analogy anyway?.....Lamosuarus Wang

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home