Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Has it been that long already? Today marks the first anniversary of my time here at the office. I guess I'll go home and eat the cyanide pills I've been keeping in the back of my fridge.

...

Instead of making resolutions this year, I've made a list of things that I want to learn in 2007. I hope this will give me a head start if I choose a new career in professional espionage.
  • Languages
    • Japanese
    • Italian
    • Spanish
  • Combatives
    • Hand to hand combat
    • Weapons training
  • Wilderness Survival
    • Fire starting
    • Ultra-light travel
    • Rock climbing
  • Diving Experience
    • Scuba
    • Sky
    • Muff
  • Offensive Driving
  • Dance Lessons (optional)
Or, if all else fails, I could try to get into business school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home