Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i Ay, mi estómago es en fuego!

Last night there were jalapenos on my cheesesteak. This morning, I nearly died from what most certainly felt like ulcerative colitis. Don't get me wrong, I can usually handle really spicy food (Plucker's Fire in the Hole Challenge completed five times) but for some reason these tame little jalapenos nearly killed me. It took a lot of willpower not to pass out or shit myself on my drive to the office.

edit: Wednesdays seem to drag on and on. I don't really have much on my plate today (because I am brilliant/a genius) but I still gotta be physically here. On the plus side, I got picked to write the employee newsletter. My goal of getting paid to write just got that much closer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fifth said...

I've heard of the jalapeno sneak attack, but never witnessed it myself.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus man, plucker's fire in the hole challenge FIVE TIMES?! wow. i salute your sir. i can't eat more than 3 of those jalapeno seed encrusted firebombs.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home