Monday, March 13, 2006

I sleep better at my desk.

Right now, it's almost 4AM. I can't sleep. I have to be at work in five hours, and I don't function well when I don't sleep at least nine. I was about to Google something, and I sat there staring at my keyboard for about thirty seconds while I remembered what I was looking up. It was "Alphaville". I hate not being able to sleep. Tomorrow will be a day of caffeine and dozing off in the car, I can feel it.

I've always heard that alcohol messes up your sleep schedule. It might be true in this case, as I spent the weekend celebrating my friend Ewing's birthday.

Or it might be sympathy worries because Airtran lost my sister's luggage on Friday, and as of Sunday afternoon the whereabouts of that bag are still unknown.

But gun to my head, I think it's guilt due to me missing the premiere of The Sopranos. And also, for not having HBO.

edit: Just finished downloading it, might as well watch since I can't sleep. It's been nearly two years since we've seen Meadow Soprano on TV. And I'm not counting the episode of Newlyweds where she was a guest of Nick and Jessica. She's gotten hotter.

I'm only three big ticket purchases away from not wanting to buy anything else. A camera, camcorder, and new speakers for my car. If I can get all three for under a thousand, that'd be fantastic. I gotta talk to my electronics guy. I gotta get an electronics guy first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home