Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Brrrrrrr

It's freaking cold outside. I spent a quarter of my life at Penn State, so I'm accustomed to cold weather, but when I come home to Dallas, I expect it to be sunny at 85. Not cloudy at 45. Brrrrr.

Wednesdays are like getting back a test that you know you probably didn't do well on. It's when my weekend spending finally posts to my online credit card statement. I'll study harder next week.

edit: I mentioned this last week, but this chick is hot enough to warrant another go. http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/21/charges.dropped/index.html
If she's smart, she'll realize the potential for a reality show in her situation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure we could pull the C up to a B if we didn't eat 3,000 calorie dinners..

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home