Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Spirit, Not The Letter

For eight weeks, I've tried to avoid looking at Facebook or installing AIM on my computer at work. Facebook is easy to avoid, but I get really bored if I don't talk to people on occasion. Google chat is probably my biggest waste of productivity right now, with Wikipedia coming in at a close second. I spent an hour yesterday backwards talking with Ewing. Dumb kinda are we. Today much done haven't.

edit: FUCK. WORK. IN THE BAJINGO.

edit #2: I stand corrected. FRICK. WORK. IN THE BAJINGO.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction: it's FRICK work in the BAJINGO

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.despair.com

enjoy the demotivational inspiration. also nice work on the scrubs quote.
"I've seen so many bajingo's I can't even look at my own bajingo."
"Is that cuz it looks so much like a VAGINA?!"

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home