Monday, August 14, 2006

Hot Carl

One of my co-workers Carl is pretty much borderline insane. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the fact that he used to do a lot of drugs back in the 70s, or if it's related to childhood trauma from his mom taking him to the vet when he was sick (his four other siblings got to go to an actual people doctor), or from him having worked here for twenty something years. Either way, he's hilarious. Sometimes you'll hear him yelling at the machines in his lab, or throwing malfunctioning phones at the wall, or cursing loudly and randomly. My favorite Carl routine though, is when he walks around like he's our boss and says, "Hey guys, tell you what, this is what I want you to do. Take an hour for lunch. Go home around 5. You know what, I'll be even nicer, Saturday and Sunday, don't come in to work, stay home, have a good weekend." Carl is crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home