Wednesday, June 21, 2006

D'où venons nous? Que sommes nous? Où allons nous?

I was up last night until 3AM talking to my old college roommate Mazz about our respective quarter life crises. Whenever I get in this mood I like to think about one of Gauguin's most famous paintings "Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?" On some level it's comforting to know that you're not alone in not having figured out the meaning of life.

I've also neglected to write my column for the last three months or so. No longer. I'm spending the rest of my day working on things that I actually enjoy doing.

Also, the Counting Crows have a new live CD out that I'm going to buy today. Which makes infinitely more sense than paying a hundred dollars for this hamburger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home