Tuesday, October 03, 2006

iPods and Bodogs

I spent two and a half hours last night fixing my iPod. Apparently, the 6GB iPod Mini doesn't like iTunes 7. (I couldn't add or delete songs from my library. A more than minor inconvenience.) After a bit of crying and searching Apple forums, I decided, fuck it. I'll make a list of the songs I have, format/restore the iPod, uninstall iTunes 7, reinstall iTunes 6, and then put my music back on there. Yes, all this actually took 150 minutes.

I never realized how fun sports betting can be. Last Thursday, I opened an account on Bodog.com, deposited the minimum amount ($20), placed four minimum bets ($5), and including my 10% bonus, I now have north of 36 dollars. Not a bad way to entertain yourself, vice-wise. Feel free to start placing bets on when my gambling addiction cuts into my actual life. We'll put the spread at three weeks.

Five random Wikipedias that I've been reading:
Reductio ad absurdum
Les Miserables
Hobson's Choice
Morton's Fork
Kobayashi Maru

Alright, I'll admit they're not "random".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd still kick your ass at poker.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home