Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Symptoms of a Dream Job

According to Wikipedia, John Mayer coined the term "quarter-life crisis" in 2001. I'll buy into Wikiality as much as the next guy, but that just seems a little ridiculous. However, since I am experiencing "disappointment with one's job", I'll go ahead and assume that the rest of the entry is correct.

So while I wait for new assignments to do instead of reading random blogs and TV show reviews all day (btw, two chicks that I want to make out with right now are the USA Today Pop Candy chick, and the girl from Heroes that used to be the little girl from Remember The Titans) I've compiled a list of what I want my dream job to be like. This too raises another red flag for me, that I'm not really certain what it is specifically that I want to do with my life. Luckily, according to Wikipedia, this is normal also.
  • I find it entertaining, and I'm always trying to get better at it.
  • I can't wait to get there in the morning, I'm reluctant to leave at the end of the day,
  • But I never take it home with me.
  • My office is in an alpha world city,
  • Where I make things that people either read, watch, or talk about.
I think that's it. All I have to do is go and get it. No more waiting around. He who hesitates, masturbates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home