Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Indian food is yummy

Food coma + working out last night for the first time since Thanksgiving = Me feeling like a zombie right now. I want to go take a nap in my car. Or hide under my desk. I'll probably end up napping on the toilet.

24 Hour Fitness has got to be one of the biggest scams in the world. They charged an 80 dollar signup fee, along with my first and last month's membership fee, and then charged me for 3 days more while I got up to the billing period, and on top of that, I can't even go work out every day. On the plus side, I feel healthier already just by having a gym membership card.

I got my permanent cube today, which means tomorrow I can bring in my Dilbert calendar and my iPod and other assorted toys. It's way better than my temporary cube, which was right outside the door of Chatterbox Lady's office. This one is so much quieter, I can actually food coma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home