Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Good and the Bad

The Good: March Madness starts today.
The Bad: Only three people did brackets in my office.
The Good: It's winner take all.
The Bad: It's 5 dollars a person.
The Good: I'm going to eat at KFC for lunch.
The Bad: My stomach STILL hurts from eating that spoiled chicken on Tuesday.
The Good: Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!
The Bad: I still haven't bought a shirt that says "Kiss Me, I'm Irish."

edit:
The Good: KFC is freaking cheap!
The Bad: Their chicken fried steak meal is only on Wednesdays.
The Bad: My stomach doesn't like KFC as much as my mouth does.
The Bad: This feels like it's of the explosive variety.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

i'm sort of disturbed by your previous post b/c i know you're fantasizing about such things having happened to you back when you were a young lad of 14 :P

ewwwwww eric is dirty.

and ewwwwwww your "pool" (if it can even be called a pool) is only THREE PEOPLE?? AT FIVE DOLLARS??? wtf. you guys are lizzame. :P

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wang, i'm in total agreeance(???)about those chicks always bieng hot, and panda guys falling for thier older, deliciously ripe teachers to my belief is encoded into the DNA of the male species.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home