Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lunching Shuttlecocks

I went to lunch with some of my co-workers today, and we sat outside to enjoy the beautiful day. It's nice, but I'm starting to think it's one of the cruelest things a person can do to themselves. Not only do I have to go back to the office after lunch, but I have to come to work tomorrow also. Good Friday can't get here fast enough.

This morning, in the middle of my webinar, the demo program crashed, and the instructor muttered "E S A D." I wasn't the only person that got it, but I was the only one that cracked up laughing. Maybe it was his delivery. Or maybe I'm the only one who's still a 22 year old jackass.

How's this for a bit of irony? Despite being kind of miserable every day for eight hours, I apparently have the best job in America. Grass is greener indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home