Thursday, February 23, 2006

Training Week, Day 4

Our teacher likes to turn out the lights in the training classroom so he can use the projector. Never in my academic career have I been able to stay awake in a classroom when it's dark. This is no exception. It reminds me of Mrs. Dunham's chemistry class, when 2/3 of the people would be food coma'd after lunch. With more drooling.

I traded business cards with the people in our class. I have a feeling we were all thinking the same thing. "These cards are going to go in a stack so I can show people how many industry contacts I have. Also, I have 500 more of these, I need to start getting rid of mine."

Our office building isn't that big, it has maybe 80 employees. There are two restrooms that I know of, and I never see any of the bigwigs in the bathroom. Not that I'm keeping an eye out. It leads me to believe that either they have their own chamberpots, or that they have a secret executive washroom that other people don't know about. I mean, these five people have their own secretary, why not a private commode? I'll do some more digging on this. So far, I've found an unlabeled locked room. Interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home