Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's too nice of a day to be inside.

Spring in Dallas comes about mid-February. Spring up north comes about mid-May. Either way, I'd rather be elsewhere. The good news is, today is "the Boss pays for lunch day." I hope. Otherwise it'd just be an asshole thing for him to invite us to this fancy restaurant and make us pay.

Some engineer walks around the office shuffling his feet and looking at the ground. I'm pretty sure it might be related to a self-esteem issue or something. Or he's might just be perpetuating the engineering image.

Something on my desk smells like industrial supplies. I'm not sure what it is, but I keep touching it and my hand smells like it too. I've narrowed it down to something on the left side of my desk, because it only affects my left hand. Today's assignment: sniff everything without getting caught. So far, I've eliminated my armrest, phone, notepad and pen. I suspect it might be the underside of my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home