Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Only two months before my first day off!

We get 12 days of paid vacation a year. The next one coming up is Good Friday. Know what's so good about it? I get paid for staying home. I'll use this exact joke again two months from now.

I'm the unofficial champ of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon at my office. All those games with Mazz finally paid off.

It's days like these that I don't mind going in to work. I spent the whole day reading about phone systems and doing graphic design. Because other people are too lazy to do it. How's that for irony? My entire college career was spent doing nothing because I was too lazy to do it, and now I'm happy to get assignments thrown my way because other people are too lazy to do them.

Did you know Tuesdays are the worst day for traffic? Even worse than Mondays, when some asshole decides to drive up the divider of 635 and close a total of four lanes of traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home