Thursday, May 25, 2006

Christians In Action

My cube neighbor Gary was regaling us with tales of how he used to work for the CIA. Naturally, we were less than inclined to believe him, but his knowledge of details finally won me over. Either that or he just spent last night researching and rehearsing a story to tell his co-workers during an afternoon lull. All I know is, I probably shouldn't play poker against him.

John, however, kept interrupting Gary's story by quizzing him on his affiliation with the CIA. It was very Dwight Schrute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Killer said...

They say if you tell someone you are in the CIA, you have to kill them. You better turn the desk around so your back is not exposed to the open end of your cubical.

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home