Friday, May 12, 2006

Fact or Crap?

My co-worker Stig has a daily calendar on his desk, and each day there is a new piece of trivia on it. Or so I thought. Upon closer inspection, it's one of those where you have to guess fact or crap. That only took me two weeks to figure out. I should've known that slugs don't have two separate brains.

So, in the same vein, seven pieces of mis/information for you to guess at.
  • I read at least ten Dilbert cartoons a day, when I'm supposed to only read one off my daily calendar.
  • My favorite salad is potato salad. Fruit salad is a close second.
  • I'd almost always rather be sleeping.
  • I giggle/get angry when people pronounce pho "foe" instead of "fuh".
  • I can probably bench press 2oo pounds once. In a life or death scenario. With a spotter.
  • Pooping at work is more enjoyable for me than pooping at home, because the toilet paper at work is more abrasive.
  • The Jim/Pam relationship on The Office is probably my favorite out of every relationship I've ever seen on TV.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poopazoid.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how does chicken, tuna, and egg not make the list of favorite salads? you gotta revise that list my friend..

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home