Thursday, May 18, 2006

Paint Chips

They're painting the walls now, and I'm starting to see pink elephants and X-Men in my cube. I should really take these stuffed animals home.

Twice I went to the bathroom, only to find someone sitting on my toilet, reading my magazines, using my toilet paper. Not my time, I guess.

After maxing out my 401k contribution, and deducting taxes and costs for benefits, I make less than a janitor. Do you know what it's like to have a janitor make more money than you?

My boss is taking a day off because he's getting new furniture delivered. I can't wait until I get vacation days for bullshit like that.

...and then I took my morning poop.

And all is right with the world. Something about the release of endorphins or some other medical explanation for all my gripes being flushed down the toilet. It feels similar to the euphoria experienced after you have some alone time. Try worrying about anything right afterwards. You can't do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home