Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sick Days

I'm not sure when I start getting paid/excused sick days. Until then, I'll do what I'm currently doing, which is sleep until I don't feel like dying, and then haul my ass to the office, make a big show of saying hi to everyone, so that they think, "Oh, maybe he was here this morning."

Our CEO had an ice maker installed as a birthday present to himself, and also as a communal utility. The damn thing cost a thousand dollars. It's the size of a dorm fridge. Now, I'm in no position to tell him how to spend his money (I mean, he's already paying me) but wouldn't a sno-cone maker seem like a better investment? I'm sure I can get a great sno-cone maker with a ten year supply of syrups for a thousand dollars.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

you need an icemaker to make the ice to crush in the snocone maker, foo.

gawd, didnt you have one of those snoopy sno-cone things as a kid? some people are sooooo stupid ;p

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home