Monday, May 15, 2006

Idling

I idled this morning for an hour. And this was even before I got to work. Some asshole decided to have an accident that took up three lanes of traffic, turning my 25 minute drive into an hour long suckfest. (And no one died. If someone is going to cause all these people this major inconvenience, I expect them to die a horrible death. Just kidding karma!)

Moreover, I'm getting kind of scared at how good I am at doing nothing. I'm really just idling my day away, staying off of people's radars, and putting in my eight hours until it's time to go home. This is not good for my feeling of self worth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know exactly what you mean on idling. Also, you'd better hope no one gets smart and googles your azz, and word makes it to the powers that be.

Sam

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home