Monday, May 22, 2006

Executive Washroom, Found!

Acting on a tip from my co-worker Scott, I ventured into the unmarked "closet" adjacent to the men's room. Lo and behold, there was the executive washroom, complete with a shower and exercise equipment. Not quite what I expected (gold plated fountains and obedient geishas) but it's nice regardless. I asked around, and they said that I'm allowed to use the shower. This is a positive step towards me getting healthy again by jogging during lunch, after attaining my previous goal of weighing 200 pounds. Which is just as well, there is no "weigh 300 pounds, work from home" clause in the employee handbook.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. President of a fatty club! Puking is way better than jogging!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home