Thursday, May 04, 2006

From the "Who Cares" Department

I think CNN (along with basically every other media outlet in the United States) is full of shit. Someone tell me how this is news, but that 8.0 earthquake yesterday in the South Pacific is all but forgotten.

We had lunch today with my old boss. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but the food (Mexican) was awesome, and the place was surrounded by strip clubs. More than once, my co-workers got my hopes up by suggesting we eat at a buffet of one of the neighboring establishments instead. Just kidding, rook.

I napped for an hour in Dr. Cox's waiting room today. The guy is amazing. He has an MD, a JD, and an MBA. He's the corporate professional equivalent of one stop shopping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

wut a freak.
why is he in dallas? shouldn't he be ruling the world--

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home