Sunday, June 04, 2006

Trimming the Social Fat

I cleared a bunch of people off my buddy list on AIM, maybe a third of my phonebook, and a quarter of my Gmail contacts earlier. It's not really hard to do when you have very few friends, probably due to the fact that I'm used to clearing people in the first place. But really, most of those people were just study buddies (read: I used to copy their homework and exams) that hate me for 1) graduating and 2) getting a job.

Today's Scrubs was My Heavy Meddle, and today's IMDB read was Garden State. I really need something to get me through this week. That and I really want to quit my job.

edit:
I think the defining characteristic of someone having their dream job is that they wake up and say, "I can't wait to go to work today." I need to find a job like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

when people tell you such jobs exist, or better yet, that they have one... their pants are usually on fire.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually do have a job like that and yeah I am self employed...what's that smell?

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home