Thursday, June 01, 2006

Inauspicious Beginnings

I woke up this morning to the sound of birds chirping. It was rather enjoyable, despite the fact that I was dressed for work, and sleeping in the parking lot of my office. This is what happens when you have to drive your mom to the airport at 4AM, your office is conveniently located a stone's throw away from DFW International, and the price of gas, though lower in recent days, still costs an arm and a leg.

To make things worse, I had a horrible case of bed head and morning breath, having forgotten to bring both hair gel and a toothbrush with me in my haste to get out of bed this morning (if 4AM counts as morning). I must've said hello to no less than four people as I made my way from the backdoor to the bathroom. And someone was having their morning reading session while I was in there. Someone had tacos last night.

Later today, I spilled water on myself when the ice in my Nalgene shifted awkwardly. The moral of this story is, bad things happen when you sleep for more than an hour in your car.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u've got some SAT vocab going on at least.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home