Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not My Day

I woke up this morning barely able to breathe, like that feeling you get when you power-eat a dozen White Castle Sliders in five minutes. Except that it doesn't go away ever.

I left my windows open in my car last night because the weather was fantastic. The weather decided to rain all over the place. Great.

A sudden twist of irony brought a maintenance crew over to fix the busted fire hydrant across the street, requiring the water to be turned off at my house. This coincided with my morning cleanliness ritual, and certainly fucked with my morning "reading time". I had to use Brita water to brush my teeth.

The zipper on my dress code regulation khakis won't stay up. Twice today I've been asked if I was selling hot dogs, Mac.

The good news is, short of me simultaneously getting hit by lightning and my car falling into a sinkhole, this day can only go uphill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home