Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My New Doctor

I chose my new doctor based on how close his office was to my office and how young he is, thereby determining how much he'll judge me for the numerous ailments I bring to his attention. As I was going down the list, I decided on a Dr. Cox. Because, yes, I am that big of a Scrubs nerd.

They're tarring the roof today to seal the new air conditioning unit. I feel lightheaded, buzzed almost. Like I smoked three packs of cigarettes in a row. The menthol kind.

Ever decide to stay late at the office because you realized you did absolutely nothing all day? Just me? Ok.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

the most i'll do is feel bad about doing nothing all day and then leave a little early.
reason being, i wasn't going to do anything any ways might as well not make them pay me on top of it.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Cox...HaHa, I initially believed you choose him cause of the wry smile you could give him everytime you said "What's up Dr. Cox?" I just started watching "24", am I the only person that expects the "president" to bust out with "that's Allstate's stand" after every line?

Sam in Dallas

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home