Friday, May 26, 2006

Things That Irritate Me (Part 1 of Many)

I've been in the foulest mood this week, due to being sick, being tired, Josh Howard getting injured, and fickleness. So, in no particular order:
  • Loose stools.
  • Golf magazines in the men's room from February. That don't have pictures of Michelle Wie.
  • Traffic on 635 due to idiocy.
  • Traffic in general.
  • Strings of bad music on XM while waiting in traffic.
  • People who wanted things done yesterday.
  • Not getting all my questions answered on the season finale of Lost like I was promised.
  • Knowing that eventually, all women turn crazy. Like Cameron Diaz's angry tirade to Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky crazy. Word for word.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mad Cabbie said...

Dude I drive a cab in Washington DC, I am glad I have the XM, it calms me down and I don't have to yell at my passengers. I am surprised you don't like their music.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Arkansas~
Did you call me last night? I got a PRIVATE number reallly late at night. o.O

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home