Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Fire Extinguisher

I think the music for my morning drive is a good indicator of how my day will go. I had eight great songs in a row on Mix XM.

Most of today was spent putting out the fires that (through mostly no fault of my own) started yesterday. The biggest one was my GUI design getting erased because Microsoft's Visual Studio has it's period once every three months. I'm just glad I thought to take screenshots last week so I had something to work with. And also, I have the emotional maturity of a fifteen year old boy. But other than that, my day got progressively better.

I like Wednesdays, because an order of chicken fried steak and two sides are only 1.99 at KFC. At that price, how do you not get two of them? Is it bad that I'm happy when I don't get diarrhea after eating something questionable?

My boss hasn't been here all week. He's called in sick three days in a row now. Either he's deathly ill, or is nursing the world's awesomest hangover. Well, he's not me, so I'm gonna go with answer A.

I got my new work computer today. Try to not get an erection while I read you the stats: 3 GHz Pentium, 2 gigs of RAM, a DVD +/- burner (16x), and a 19 inch LCD screen. I can't help but think this is a brilliant management plan to keep us at work longer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

ERIC. another disappointing post. stop talking about poop. it's soooo gauche.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's pick up the pace, turbo

this one post every few days bull crap isn't cutting it anymore.

especially since your boss isn't even there.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to quote the fat comic book guy from the "Simpsons"...."worst post...EVER". hey n e one ever notice that when one or 2 readers places a post the flood gates open for several more posts...or in wang's case not the flood gates but the FAUCET..check out Ruminations by fellow CH writer Aaron Karo, now there is a blog to end all blogs...mildly kidding wang, but I am looking at you like the eduacated ape in the gieco commercials.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home