Monday, April 24, 2006

The Workout Of Life

Kind of like the first rep you do in a set, Monday sets the tone for the rest of the week. If it's easy, happy hour on Friday is here before you know it. If you wake up with a rash, an eye allergy, powerlifting induced back spasms, and hit every possible red light on the way to work, then it's another story.

I wonder if you can invest in barrels of oil. The people who do probably made a killing this last month. According to the president of OPEC, the price of oil is supposed to drop to the high 50s or low 60s. I'll believe it when I see it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

I'm bored and need entertainment. This post was insufficient. Work, Monkey, work!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

panda just doesn't understand the work required to induce said back spasms...

your power lifting bro salutes your brotacular and broriffic brost. panda can just brow me.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Panda...this post reekes of inefficiency, and chris acts like wang's prison bitch when something remotely negative is posted. The next time gadget comment the other day took me back though.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Powerlifting? I'll believe it when I see it.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lusty L'Heureux said...

word, anonymous. yeah, who's your prison bitch rico? hehehe ah, this amuses me.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home