Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Office Vs. Warehouse

Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the Dwight Schrute in the first half hour at the office, then you ARE Dwight Schrute.

I really hate it when the warehouse guys come over to set up stuff. They're loud and they smell bad from being in the warehouse all day. I mean, they're nice guys, but they kind of disturb my "napping throughout the afternoon" policy. The worst part is how they use the bathroom but don't clean up. I think it's some twisted game they play on us, like, "who can go the longest without drinking anything, and then pee the color of antifreeze all over the toilet seat" and "let's spray diarrhea all over the toilet bowl and then not flush."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i take so many vitamins my pee looks like highlighter fluid. the green highlighter.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home